MAMACON is a one-day Virtual Conference for any mom who is ready to build their own dream, or take that dream to the next level! It’s for the mom who believes there’s more to life beyond our current circumstances. If you’ve felt stretched beyond belief this year, juggling work and parenting and homeschooling, if you’re ready to create a life filled with more meaning and purpose, then you belong here!
We’ve curated some of the most incredible women to help us all design, build, and grow our businesses, while leveraging our individual unique gifts and talents. These inspiring thought leaders will share their own path to success and provide the tools to shift you into action, helping you reach your big, beautiful business goals.
Meet The Speakers:
- Amy Porterfield– an online marketing expert and the host of the top-ranked podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy.
- Tasha Cochran– the co-founder, wealth expert, and business strategist behind One Big Happy Life, where she helps people grow their income so they can live their dream life today while also building wealth along the way.
- Lianne Kim – founded Mamas & Co. in November 2014 with the aim of bringing mama entrepreneurs together to support each other in their efforts to grow their businesses.
- Lia Key– Raised in very humble beginnings in a super-impoverished neighborhood of Philadelphia, Lia Valencia Key lived in a homeless shelter with her mother, sister, and brother.
- Janet Castillo- is a Dance and Performance coach, TV Host and Producer of the WORK IT! TV Show. Her mission is to use dance as a tool to inspire and empower people to live with joy and on purpose.