Halloween is right around the corner! During October, I like to listen to Halloween music. Have you noticed that in the last 50 years, Halloween playlists are mostly the same old music? Listen, I love the Monster Mash as much as the next “ghoul”, but sometimes I want something a little more current!
Whether you are getting ready to throw a big Halloween party and you need to coolest playlist to impress the teenagers or you just need some Halloween music to jam to on your way to work, I’ve got you covered. If you think Halloween music is the Purple People Eater and I Put a Spell on You, get ready to be educated with my list of the 20 Songs to Add to Your Halloween Playlist.
I like to think that I know good music when I hear it. My taste in music is pretty eclectic. You can find me listening to anything from Kanye to Creedence Clearwater Revival (but it’s mostly somewhere in the middle). For the last few years, it’s been my goal to create the best Halloween playlist and keep it clean. That is right, you won’t find any dirty words on this Halloween playlist! I’ve saved you some time of search and listening, and share my list with you!
- Heads Will Roll– Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Walking with a Ghost– Tegan and Sara
- In the Shadows– Rasmus
- Where Wolf- Ginger & The Ghost
- Your Ghost– The Decemberists
- Disturbia– Rhianna
- Heathens– Twenty One Pilots
- Creepy Doll– Jonathan Coulton
- Uma Thurman– Fall Out Boy
- Monster– Skillet
- In the Room Where You Sleep– Dead Man’s Bones
- Miss Murder– AFI
- Monsters– Matchbook Romance
- Unheavenly Creatures– Coheed & Cambria
- Howl– Florence + The Machine
- Rats– Ghost
- Zombie– Jamie T
- Jack-O-Latern Man– The Bravery
- Your Bones– Of Monster and Men
- The Yawning Grave- Lord Huron
Enjoy and Happy Halloween!