Summer is here and there is nothing quite like cooling down and relaxing with a refreshing and delicious drink in your hand. Discover your next favorite Summer cocktails!
The weather is HOT here in Florida and there is nothing quite like cooling down with a refreshing cocktail. If you need some inspiration summer refreshments, I have you covered! Like wine? No problem. Like liquor? Got ya covered there too. Enjoy your cocktails frozen? Yep, I have options for that too! Rather sip on a mocktail? There are some mocktail recipes too!
Now, it’s time to sit back and have a drink. I guess the hard part is deciding which drink to try first??!!
- Summer Sangria – Diary of Recipe Collector
- Tropical Moscato Sangria – Living Sweet Moments
- White Wine Strawberry Lemonade Sangria – Fancy Shanty®
- Simple Sippin’ Vodka Sangria Spritzer – Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- Red White and Berry Spritzer Recipe – My World Simplified
- Summer Spiked PJ with Touch Vodka – Famous Ashley Grant
- Call me a Cab Lemonade Vodka Wine Cocktail – Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- Liquid Apple Pie Shot – Running Betty
- Mixed Berry Moscow Mule – This Mama Loves
- Hurricane Cocktail – Cooking With Curls
- Captain’s Lime Shandy Moms Who Save
- Whiskey Bourbon Margarita – Fancy Shanty®
- Bonefish Wild Orchid Hawaiian Martini – Famous Ashley Grant
- Summer Citrus Wine Cocktail – Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- Grapefruit Sidecar – Delish
- Quick Cuban Orange Mojito (Video) – Happy Foods Tube
- Perfect Pineapple Mojito or Nojito – A Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Creamsicle Cocktail And Mocktail – Penny Pincher Jenny
- Virgin Banana Daiquiris – Strength and Sunshine
- Layered 4th of July Mocktail – This Mama Loves
What is one of your favorite Summer Cocktails?